- Operating mode
- Microplastics, Chlorine, Bacteria, Cysts, Sand, Sediment
- Weight (Kg)
- Height (cm)
- Filtration speed with 2 filter elements (liter/hour)
- Default included filter elements
- Filter change after (liter/element)
- Filter change after (months)
- Additional info
- * Filter performance depends on the type of filter elements that you choose. Check the filter performance table for a detailed overview.
Oakland Well Carbon Gravity filter element
The Oakland Well Carbon Gravity filter element consists of a carbon block shell of high-quality activated carbon from coconuts with a minimum pore size of 0.9 microns. This filter element reduces microplastics, chlorine and chemicals. It also blocks sand, sediment, cysts and bacteria. Fits in all stainless steel gravity filters from Berkey, British Berkefeld and Oakland Well.