- Operating mode
- Microplastics, Pharmaceutical residues, Chlorine, Bacteria, Cysts, Sand, Sediment
- Weight (Kg)
- Height (cm)
- Filtration speed with 2 filter elements (liter/hour)
- Default included filter elements
- Filter change after (liter/element)
- Filter change after (months)
- Additional info
- * Filter performance depends on the type of filter elements that you choose. Check the filter performance table for a detailed overview.
Oakland Well Nano Pure Gravity filter element
The Oakland Well Nano Pure Gravity filter element has an outer shell of high-quality active carbon made from coconuts. Inside the filter element a hollow fibre core with 0.1 micron pores provides a second filtration stage. The Oakland Well Nano Pure filter element reduces micro plastics, medicine residues, endocrine disrupting substances, chlorine and chemicals. It also blocks sand, sediment, cysts and bacteria. Fits in all stainless steel gravity filters from Berkey, British Berkefeld and Oakland Well.